Learning to make images that tell stories and convey a message. March 22-23, 2014
This is a workshop with documentary photographer Vivek Muthuramalingam to encourage photography enthusiasts to take the next steps, encourage to choose a creative path, incite them to formulate photo projects and structure a workflow in order to achieve their creative objectives.
Who Should Join?
This workshop is for photography enthusiasts who are looking to use their cameras for telling stories, make photo-documentaries and work on short/long term photography projects and intend to learn the workflow and thought process essential for working in this direction.
Participants of this workshop should be familiar with the technicalities of using a camera including concepts such as aperture, shutter speed and other fundamentals besides understanding the basic ideas involved in making an image.
Salient features of this workshop
- Understand the thought-process required to formulate, plan and execute a visual story-telling project.
- Understand the importance of processes involved in making visual stories such as
- choosing a subject
- approach to creating a story
- Identify and address your areas of inhibitions in working on a project, understand and put to practice the importance of observation, importance of communication on-field and self-analysis.
- Have practical insights through outdoor shoots during the workshop, on all aspects of making a visual story project from formulation to completion.
- Portfolio reviews
- Guidance to every individual on future course.
Rs.8950 per person.
Full details and registration
Please visit the workshop page - Visual Story Telling Workshop With Vivek Muthuramalingam – at www.darter.in for full details and registration information.
Email Darter Photography at email@example.com or call 9880006460 for more information.