Landscape Wizards is conducting the final Startrails workshop of this season, before the clouds roll in. The clear blue skies, moody mist covered forests and clear nights will soon be a thing of the past as Winter progresses into Summer and we want to make use of this final opportunity to make some spectacular starscapes.
This is a unique photo opportunity, which involves shooting our brilliant home galaxy, The Milky way, spread across the night sky in all its glory. We will also have ample opportunity to make some sensational Star trails and Landscape images. Just to add to the aura we have some truly remarkable landscapes near the Backwaters of Linganmakki Dam where we will be basing our shoot. All these put together means images which are truly out of this world!
- Arrive at home stay in the morning
- Leave to Pandavara Thali for an early morning “Intimate Landscapes” shoot.
- Return for breakfast and some rest and freshup
- Leave to Hasirumakki backwaters on jeeps post lunch with photography luggage, packed food and some firewood.
- Scout the place for the vantage point and setup equipment in daylight (Easy walk to the campsite from the vehicle drop off point)
- Evening Startrail photography session.
- Packed Dinner at campsite and continue session.
- Go to sleep at around 12 am.
- Early morning wake up early by 4:30 am, visit Hasirumakki again to make some moody sunrise images.
- Do more star trail images till crack of dawn
- Finish morning shoot and return back to Jeeps to move back to home stay
- Freshen up, have breakfast and some much needed rest.
- Post lunch Photo review and Startrail image building technique
- If participants want to do some photography in the evening,a visit Hasirumakki back waters again and this is optional (slight walk required)
- Board the bus back to Bangalore post early dinner
More details can be found on our website:
To Register : Send a mail to team at landscape-wizards.com with subject line as “Landscapes and Starscapes”